Sunday, November 26, 2017

Introduction of self

Since this is my first official post on blogger, I thought I'd introduce myself.
My name is Alexis Pettway. I was born and raised in Bridgeport, CT
By profession I was a cafe supervisor. I graduated Johnson & Wales univ with degrees in Culinary arts and Food-service management. I am now a pension service admin. Crazy switch right? Being at my last place of employment drained my desire to be in the food industry. Although I am still a part time banquet server in the summers. I love that job!

By passion, purpose and destiny, I am an author and a poet.
I have been writing poetry for over 15 years and it is a gift that I greatly cherish.
If I am anything at heart, I am a writer. Before I began writing poetry, I wrote books in elementary school and entered them into our young author's competition.
Today, I have two self published books of poetry, chronicling my emotions during a past relationship. Maybe I'll do a blog post exploring the depths of those books later on

For now, this blog explore self revelations, physical behaviors to psychology aspects and of course poetry and quotes.
I think a lot and am excited to share my thoughts, my beliefs, and experiences with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment